Here is what Mallory metal looks like in a properly digital balanced crankshaft. Note that the weight is added horizontally, which is much more secure than adding the weight vertically into the crank counterweight.
SBC * Strokes from 2.600 in.to 4.300 in.
* 2.100 – 2.000 – 1.888 Rod Journal Diameters
* 400 – 350 – 283 Main Bearing Diameters
* BBC or SBC Timing Snout
* 4 Bolt Sprint or Star Flange
* One or Two Pc Rear Main Seal
BBC * Strokes from 3.500 in. to 5.500 in
* 2.200 – 2.100 – 2.000 Rod Journal Diameters
* Standard BBC or 409 Main Bearing Diameters
* Multiple Post Key-way and Bolt Hole Configurations
* Enhanced rod oiling through the use of main bearing oil hole lead-ins.